Monday, December 10, 2012

TIME WARP TUESDAYS

I have been out of the loop for a few weeks - but I am back for Time Warp Tuesday.  We are following Jenn's idea to post our family photos and tell the stories behind them.  Check out all  the participants!



So last time I featured a photo of all 3 of the kids taken in a photo studio and discussed how difficult it was to get Ally, the youngest,  to cooperate in those settings.  So you can imagine how I felt when the pre-school sent a notice that the kids were going to have an opportunity to ride a pony and have their pictures taken...

Apparently, a pony was just what was needed to make Ally sit up and pose! 

High-ho cowgirl!!

7 comments:

smalltownme said...

I think I time warped some pony pictures a while ago, but this one takes the cake, or the hat, or whatever. This is the most exuberant, delightful pony picture I have seen.

Jen said...

I used to 1. Work as a photographer for a studio, and 2. Work as a preschool teacher, so the fact that a preschool brought in a HORSE to take pictures of a large group of small children?! AMAZING. Also, amazing that they got such a great shot of her!

Janet said...

that'd be me if I had my picture taken on a pony, too! Awesome!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Oh, I LOVE it!
Horses always made my youngest one smile. Actually, they still do! :)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Two horse pictures today, and yes, Smalltown Me did Time Warp one--these are amazingly fun!

Janet said...

lol I was reading a review of the latest book by an author I like when I clicked on her blog...and saw her version of child on a pony! It looed so similar I had to share: http://www.susanstraight.com/an-american-family/

shrink on the couch said...

Glad my kids don't follow your blog. Otherwise add another complaint to their on-the-couch rants "why didn't we have a preschool pony?!"