Monday, November 8, 2010

FEEL THE FALL

Even though the stores are full of Christmas, it is just starting to feel like fall here.  Now that the kids are older I like decorating for Halloween with a fall look that can stay put through Thanksgiving.

Have you seen  smelled those "witches brooms" they have at Trader Joes and other floral departments?  I love the scent of cinnamon bark!  I bought one and tucked it in behind the scarecrow and the porch smells great.  I also bought one and put it up on top of my china cabinet.  It gives the room a really subtle scent.

1 comment:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Your doorway looks so festive. I really like the contrast of the white pumpkin with the orange ones.

Here, I have little pie pumpkins all over the porch. I'm bringing them in two by two and cooking them, making puree, and freezing it.