Thursday, December 20, 2012

HOLIDAY HOME TOUR 2012

I am joining in on Jen on the Edge's annual Holiday Home Tour 2012.  Returning visitors wiil note I have not made major changes this year.  I am still recovering from surgery and the energy is low.  I have, however, punched things up with some lime green accents this year - and lot's of sparkle. 

Enjoy our holiday dressed home!




One trip to Home Goods and the lime sparkle was on!




My mosaic tree collection.




Ally's alligator ornament fits the theme.


Not many cards yet this year...





My favorite thing about the holidays - the kids are home!


Happy Holidays to everyone - and a wonderful 2013 for us all.

14 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

sweet- not many cards being sent this year. Love the trees and the kids.

Anonymous said...

I. Love. Your. Taste.
Can you come do my house someday?

knittergran said...

Absolutely beautiful! You must have a gift for decorating. Now if you specialized in kitten-proof decorating, I'd have a job for you!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Janet said...

beautiful decorations! I noticed there weren't as many cards this year either...they make such lovely decorations themselves!

smalltownme said...

That lime green really POPS! I love it. What a crisp, fresh touch.

Patience_Crabstick said...

I think the lime green is brilliant!

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Everything looks fantastic! The lime green is SO fun.

Mrs. G. said...

Your mantel is fantastic! I love your style, Brightside.

Mrs. G. said...

Your peeps are pretty too.

Jen said...

I love your lime green accents, very fresh. And of course I love the alligator, given our Christmas pterodactyl. Thanks for commenting on my blog too!

Molly said...


I love this look - so pretty!

Nan said...

I'm impressed. It all looks great.

Card volume is down here, too. I blame the Intertubes.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Everything looks fab. What a blessing to have everyone home. Merry Christmas!

Kimbra Kasch said...

Yes the best decoration of all is having a house filled with family, friends and feasting . . . and always the kids :D

But I love the tree collection too ;D