Monday, September 13, 2010

300 POSTS!

This is my 300th post.  I have no idea what all I have had to say in 300 posts (plus another 100 about dieting.)  I know I originally started because I was blogging for work and it was during the Presidential election and I wanted a chance to say political and personal  things I couldn't say on my work related blog. 

I did the 30 posts in 30 days challenge one time.  That was interesting.  Since then I have just posted when I had something to say - sometimes it has been a bit forced, most times it has just been very off the cuff - write and post without a lot of extra research or thought.

I hope that my regulars and my lurkers and friends will let me know what kinds of subjects are of interest and what kinds if topics are not so much.  Going forward I am interested in having your thoughts!

I asked Ally to take some pictures to use in place of my wave "avatar."  We were not terribly successful.  She insists that the one I have used is the good one...

8 comments:

hokgardner said...

Congrats! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I like hearing about what's going on in your life and also enjoy it when you post your thoughts on politics and other topics of national/international interest.

Happy 300th!

Lori R. said...

YAY!!! WOO HOO!!! and all this time your readers have come to know you and love your writings. Thanks for letting us all join you in this walk in life. I have truly been amazed as to all the wonderful friendships I have found within my blog world. People I would never had the honor of knowing any other way! Are you ready for 300 more? Glad to have you in my bloggy world... hugs... and cheers to you!!!!

Tricia said...

Congratulations on 300 and keep posting!
Tricia

smalltownme said...

You write so well about current political topics, and I enjoy the more personal posts too. You have a nice balance there.

shrink on the couch said...

300 is a very lucky number -- it means good things are coming your way :) I like your political comments. You seem well informed. I learn something.

Judy said...

Congratulations! I love all of your writing. Although I don't comment much I look forward to every entry.

lisahgolden said...

Happy milestone post! I love coming here to see what's going on.