Friday, March 1, 2013

DEAR GOOGLE

Dear Google,

Just a quick note.  I do love your search engine and use it all the time.  I like your gmail, too though I am not thrilled to find out you read all my correspondence to gather information about me.

However, you make each work day a nightmare with your constant rounds of robocalls for Goggle+ and other products.  All day I jump off real business calls with customers and such only to find it is one of your pre-recorded ads. It is annoying and unprofessional of you to disrupt our daily business with your big budget ad campaigns. Today there were 5 of them! 

Please stop. You might want to find a way not to call businesses which already have Google + accounts!  Wow, what a concept. Or at the very least hire human beings and pay them a living wage to make the calls.   I might actually listen to what a human being is offering.  I will never respond to a machine.

Sincerely,

Susan on behalf of all the people in the country answering their business phones.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I don't know about robo/sales calls in businesses but I sure hate them at home.
If I had magic and a time machine I would go back and put something in the American constitution banning marketing calls on your private phone.....oh yeh and take out all the nonsense about owning guns jmho

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I rarely answer the phone if it is an unfamiliar number on my caller ID.
Tricia has a good plan!

And I kind of love the robo image (and color) that you used. So there's that. ;)