Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HOLIDAY DECORATIONS I COULD HAVE USED

Christmas tree options wall sticker.   Can you imagine how easy?  Just peel and stick to the wall, stack the gifts underneath and done!



I think a small flock of these flamingos would be very festive on the front lawn.  Beats the heck out of those deer...



Or maybe this creepy ornament for the tree?






I love this bunny doorstop which comes unadorned in simple white ceramic.  He comes with a pair of boots and the Santa hat beard combo to be added during the holiday season!



A non-traditional gingerbread house for those on the skids...





A wreath decorated with obsolete computer parts - we all have obsolete electronics around the house.  This might be my DIY for next year!

1 comment:

smalltownme said...

My niece has a lighted flamingo, but it's in her living room not on the lawn.

And I have done a Star Wars wreath, so that computer parts one is not too strange for me.