Friday, December 12, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN FOR THE FIRST TIME

1. Friends and my sister help keep me sane.

2. Health, it's what I need to focus on.

3. I'm ready for some holiday cheer.

4. Cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning is one of my favorite smells. To be honest, it works any day of the year!

5. The oldest ornament I have is 25 years old, purchased when Tom and I had our first tree.

6. Take some champagne, my sisters, and an occasion, mix it all together and you have some outrageous giggling.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating Tom's birthday and seeing if he likes his gift, tomorrow my plans include making gifts, writing cards and making gingerbread and Sunday, laundry and a good video.

1 comment:

JCK said...

Nothing like sisters and giggling...