Monday, November 17, 2008

8 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME


I am taking Dcup up on her tag offer on the 8 random facts about me meme because I am plumb out of inspiration today.


1. I have 5 red purses and 8 pairs of red shoes (including flip flops).

2. I get a pedicure every 6 weeks all year round.

3. Showers, never baths.

4. I can and do eat pickles, I cannot eat cucumbers.

5. I can't stand lasagna - especially the smell of it.

6. I iron most of my clothes.

7. I can perform simple toilet repairs.

8. There are at least 3 purchases I intend to return in the back of my car. A couple of them have been there for over a year.


I hereby pass the favor of a tag to anyone who is in need.



1 comment:

Walker said...

1. I have not consumed an entire glass of milk, ever.
2. I check Craigslist missed connections pretty frequently.
3. I make eye contact intentionally with men who are gawking/hollerin' at me on the street.
4. I do Tarot on a daily basis.
5. I'm not a huge fan of eating cakes, but I like making them.
6. I spend more time looking up restaurants than anything else on the computer.
7. I need to relieve my bladder about every hour, except when sleeping.
8. The main issue I run across in disliking foods is texture.