Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF - OR TOO POOPED TO POST


It's been a long week. The good news is that we have seen some increased holiday business at work - which is great because stress is bad. And there is a lot of stress about what "the economy" will do to our little company.
I am looking forward to this weekend. I will get the spare room ready for Zac - he will be here for part of the week. I will plan out our holiday meal and lay in beer and groceries for Zac's favorite dinners. I suppose I will have to clean - but then again, Ally is off school all week - perhaps I can pay her to do it!

Tom set up the printer to scan photos - I am looking forward to learning how to do that to add to some of my posts. I have 3-4 drafts working and I will complete a couple of them so I don't have anymore of these rambling posts to meet my 30/30 obligation. That's more good news!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to being Too Pooped to Post! lol