Friday, November 28, 2008

TIME TO MYSELF

Well, it looks like the folks still turned out for Black Friday shopping. I look forward to hearing the numbers in the next few days. In the news shots there were many people, but few bags in their hands.

At 5pm I dropped Ally off at the movies in a shopping center with a few large stores, Circuit City, Bed, Bath & Beyond and TJ Maxx to name a few. There were police out directing traffic, so it must have been busy, but didn't look more crowded than on any other I did a little cyber shopping, but will not venture out to the stores until later in the weekend, if at all.

I went to the gym in the morning and then spent most of the day working on my handmade gifts. I got caught up on my Tivoed shows - Top Chef, Eli Stone and a bit of Oprah.


My traditional pot of post-holiday clam chowder is on the stove, the rolls are in the oven and I still have 2 more days to relax and get things done.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait...you're making clam chowder? Don't you know that you are supposed to eat leftover turkey for the next week or so?? LOL